Are you, or is someone you love,
struggling with life In some way?
- Are you the parent of a child or teen who struggles with anxiety, depression, or lack of focus? Is your child questioning their gender or sexual identity? Are you struggling with how to be the best parent to your child?
- Are you the adult child having to manage the responsibilities of caring for an older parent? Do your parents have mental health issues that you’re concerned about? Would you like for them to experience a non-pharmacological approach to mental health and wellbeing?
- Does it seem harder for your older loved one to have meaningful, life-affirming experiences, due to dementia?
- Do you yourself need creative and compassionate mental health support?
Regardless of how old we may be, we all struggle with something in life. Throughout our lives we’ll sometimes we question who we are and what is meaningful to us. There can be certain times in our life when relationships with family and friends are challenging to us in some way.
Sometimes we struggle in coping with difficult and painful life experiences from our past or present, and we fear how it will influence our future.
SoundWell Music Therapy provides Counseling and wellness services for:
- Children and Teens
- Older Adults
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Community Music Therapy
- Music For Wellness
- Workshops and Presentations
Payments & Fees
Do you work with the state Medicaid waivers?
Do you accept insurance?
Do you offer a sliding scale?